With the competitive season starting this weekend and no date set for crowds to return to stadiums, iFollow will be the only place that Southend supporters can watch their team live.
Blues take on Gillingham tomorrow (1pm KO) in the Carabao Cup for their first competitive game in 182 days.
A lot has changed since then, not least the fact that fans won't be able to watch and cheer on Mark Molesley's side from inside the stadium, with the match being played behind-closed-doors.
Below is a 'How To' guide on both how to buy a match pass and how to redeem a code on the iFollow service on our website, which will hopefully answer some important FAQ's you may have of the streaming service which is the best way of following the team!
Don't miss the action on iFollow by signing up here.
Get your Gillingham match pass here.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR GILLINGHAM GAME
- We encourage fans to make their purchases/code redemptions as early as possible in order to allow time to test their existing log ins etc, in advance kick off.
- The match can be viewed on Desktop, on the new App, or on Mobile Web.
- There is no option to register or buy on the new app. The transaction must take place on web and then the credentials used to login via the App.
- If you're buying 90 minutes before kick-off, purchase your match pass from the match centre www.southendunited.co.uk/nextmatch
- R1 Carabao Cup matches are only available in the UK at £10, and not for any pre-existing subscription accounts. It is not available to view outside of the UK. Fans around the world can listen live on existing premium packages.
- For the match tomorrow fans listening live will need to select either Home or Away Audio (moving forward, the audio will automatically map to the correct Club). This can be done via the settings cog on the video player.
- Production will be single camera coverage (with the usual replays, graphics etc)
- Support for fans is firstname.lastname@example.org or Live Chat on the website during the match.