Southend United Football Club are delighted to announce a price freeze on 2019/20 season cards - the fourth consecutive year prices have remained the same.
With over 3,800 season card holders during the 2018/19 season we want to try and surpass that figure.
Your support was vital last season to keep us in League One and the result against Sunderland AFC will certainly be a day to remember for a long time.
Please note that 2018/19 Season Card Holder seats have now been released for general sale.
If you purchase, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Secure your seat for the season ahead
- Cup & away game ticket priority
- Exclusive third party discounts & promotions
- Exclusive Southend United pin badge
- Incentives to recommend a friend
- 10% discount off hospitality booking
- Discounts from our partner, Fairfield*:
- 10% OFF any BMW/MINI Parts & Accessories
- 10% OFF Servicing
- FREE M.O.T
- £500 OFF Any New or Approved Used MINI
- £500 OFF Any New or Approved Used BMW
- 10% OFF Fairfield Bodyshop Repairs
*To redeem the above discounts the ticket holder must mention and show a valid Southend United Season Card prior to work/sale of the services has been requested.
Rhys Ellingham, Head of Commercial said: “Last season wasn’t the season anyone expected or wanted but to finish with a result like that to secure our League One status was unbelievable.
“One thing I can say from last season, what a credit our fanbase are to the club, travelling up and down the country in numbers and cheering Blues on from Roots Hall.
“The last game of the season brought everyone together and it’s given us a platform to hopefully build on for next season, on and off the pitch.”
Blues fans are able to spread the cost of watching their team throughout the 2019/20 season over 10 monthly instalments via a new partnership with Orchard Funding.
There is a 8% fixed interest rate spread over the 10 months with no admin fee payable.
How to buy with Orchard Funding
1.Visit www.orchardfunding.co.uk/LeisureFunding.aspx then use the drop down menu to select Southend United
2. In ‘Enter Loan Amount’, enter the full price of your season card(s) – you can check the price table here or above.
3. If renewing an existing season card, enter your membership number where prompted – this can be found on your season card. If you are a new season ticket holder, enter your surname and first initial as a reference number in this field.
Recommend a Friend – earn £25!
Simply recommend and sign up a friend or family member to become a 2019/20 Blues season card holder and earn £25!*
The £25 is awarded when a current adult or senior season card holder recommends a friend/family member to take an adult or senior season card for the 2019/20 season.
The new season card holder will have £25 deducted from the total & the current season card holder will receive £25 in cash.
*Please note the ‘recommend a friend’ scheme only applies when the person has not been a season card holder for the past two seasons. The Club reserve the right to refuse the benefit in the event of a dispute. T&C’s apply.
How To Purchase
- Follow this handy guide to buying online
- By phone on 08444 770077 (weekdays: 9.30am-5pm, weekends: 10am-3pm)
- In person from the Roots Hall Ticket Office (weekdays: 9.30am-5pm, weekends: 10am-3pm)