The Southend United Ticket Office will be open late on Wednesday and Thursday for supporters to purchase 22/23 Season Cards.
Ahead of the 31st March deadline for supporters to be entered into the prize draw, we are extending the opening hours tonight (30th March) and tomorrow (31st March) until 8pm for Season Card purchases.
We are keen to carry the feel-good factor and momentum into next season. We want Roots Hall packed... the stronger the support, the better we will perform.
To encourage supporters to purchase Season Cards, we have implemented a PRICE FREEZE for an early bird period which ends on 30th April. We have done that despite a difficult trading position over the last few years, as well as inflationary pressures.
In order to assist us with our cashflow, we are now only taking cash and bank transfer payments until the end of the early bird price freeze deadline of 30th April. Some details explaining how that will help us and how it can be done is here.
However, supporters who buy a Season Card from 1st April onwards won't be entered into the prize draw.
We hope that supporters will purchase tickets in the early bird period and that the Hall will be rocking next season, the stronger the support, the stronger the team!
2022/23 Prize Draw
- Dinner with the Management team (three winners)
- Hospitality Box for the 2022/23 season, food & drink included (five winners)
- 2022/23 Southend United replica kit (10 winners)
- Table of four in the Captains Suite for a game of your choice (five winners)
- Match Sponsorship package (two winners)
- Signed & Framed shirt accompanied with letter of thanks from Kevin Maher (three winners)
- An afternoon at the training ground with the Management team & first team (one winner)
- Directors Box experience at an away game (one winner)
- Travel on team coach to an away game (one winner)
For more on 2022/23 Season Cards, including prices, benefits and bank details, click here.