Tickets for Southend United’s trip to Solihull Moors on Saturday 2nd October (3pm) are on sale from Midday (Tuesday 21st September) to 220 Away point holders.
Tickets are being sold through the Blues Box Office and will be available through four priority periods based on the Away Ticket Priority Scheme.
Southend United have been given an initial allocation of 500 tickets for both seated and standing tickets.
Priority Selling Periods
- Tuesday 21st September at midday – On sale to supporters with 220 Away Points
- Wednesday 22nd September at midday – On sale to supporters with 170 Away Points
- Thursday 23rd September at midday – On sale to supporters with 120 Away Points
- Friday 24th September at midday – On sale to supporters with 100 Away Points
Any remaining tickets will then go on general sale on Monday 27th September at midday.
A points breakdown can be found further down this story, while supporters can also check their ticketing account online to find out the number of points they have accrued. This detailed guide shows how to check this.
Solihull Moors Ticket Prices
- Adults - £15.00
- Concessions (65+ & 18-24) - £12.50
- Under 18’s - £10.00
- Under 12’s – Free with a full paying Adult
How To Buy
Tickets will be available on the phone (0344 477 0077), in person and online, however Under 12’s tickets will not be available online.
These will only be available on the phone or in person at the Ticket Office during opening hours (9.30am-5pm).
- 220 points = Season Card Holder, Wealdstone, Halifax Town, Torquay United
- 170 points = Season Card Holder, Wealdstone, Halifax Town
- 120 points = Season Card Holder, Wealdstone
- 100 points = Season Card Holder
Coach Travel Information