On Saturday Phil Brown faces an old friend when Blues take on Phil Parkinson's Wrexham in the Vanarama National League - 3pm kick-off.
We would like to reiterate the relevant safety messages ahead of the game to help the matchday run smoothly and to ensure supporters are aware of the guidelines that have been set for matches at Roots Hall in the 2021/22 season.
COVID has not gone away so we are asking supporters to help make the game as safe and enjoyable as possible for everybody.
- If you feel unwell or have any of the following commonly recognised symptoms of Coronavirus (a new cough, a fever or temperature, are unusually short of breath during exercise or at rest, or have a loss of smell or taste) then please respect your fellow supporters and do not attend Roots Hall. Please seek medical advice as failure to do so may jeopardise the health of others.
- We kindly encourage wearing a face covering (unless medically exempt) whilst walking around the stadium.
- Please maintain good hygiene at all times around the stadium and inside the bars, using hand sanitiser which will be situated at various locations.
- Where possible, in particular on approach to the turnstiles, please observe social distancing and avoid contact with others who are not in your social group.
- When moving to and from your seat past other spectators please avoid face-to-face contact with others by passing back-to-back
- Supporters are encouraged to scan the Track and Trace QR code upon entry to the stadium.
We appreciate that there are some changes to take in, but be aware that the Club will be subject to regular inspections regarding the implementation of COVID related safety protocols, on Saturday and throughout the season.
Wrexham tickets are on sale online, by calling the Ticket Office (08444 770077) or in person - buy before matchday to save as prices increase on the day.
Match programmes will be on sale from the Ticket Office before the game, from the bars and kiosks inside the ground and again from the Ticket Office after the game.
Digital programmes are available right now from the Matchday digital website.
See you on Saturday!