Following the UK Government’s announcement that its 'COVID-19 Plan B' has been implemented, we would like to update supporters on the introduction of new protocols for all match attending fans.
COVID-19 certification or proof of a negative COVID-19 test are mandatory for entry to settings where large crowds gather where the attendance will exceed 10,000 seated.
The Plan B measures will not change the process involved in attending Roots Hall, and supporters are therefore not required to have a Covid Pass or a negative COVID-19 test.
We do encourage fans to wear face masks when moving around the stadium, other than when eating or drinking, or where exempt. Hospitality guests should wear a face covering indoors until they are dining or have taken their seat.
What other rules or guidance are supporters expected to follow?
Supporters are asked to:
- Follow the Supporter Code of Conduct
- Remember your face covering
- Wash your hands or use sanitiser regularly
- Be considerate of others and help to keep everyone safe
- Only occupy your designated seat
- Follow any instructions issued to you by stewards or other stadium staff
- If you feel unwell, please do not attend a fixture unless you have returned a negative lateral flow test.
We thank supporters for their continued support and understanding as we introduce the updated protocols and work to maintain a safe and enjoyable matchday experience for all.