We’re pleased to announce that the Southend United Club Shop will reopen on Monday 12th April in line with the easing of government restrictions and the opening of non-essential shops.
The shop, based at Roots Hall off Victoria Avenue, will open for seven days a week with the following opening hours:
Monday-Saturday – 10am-5pm
Sunday – 11am-4pm
The shop will continue to operate with Covid-19 guidelines in place. These are:
- Face masks must be worn all times
- The entrance will be via the door on Victoria Avenue
- Only 10 customers at any one time allowed inside
- Use hand sanitiser prior to entering
- Scan the QR Track and Trace before entering
- Follow the one-way system inside the shop
- Items cannot be tried on before buying
Gifts purchased before Christmas can still be exchanged as long as proof of purchase is provided, and tags are still attached to the items.
Refunds can be given if items are in a saleable condition, tags are attached and a receipt is shown.
Returning online orders can only be done via the usual method for online orders. (Return information will be on delivery invoice).
Home, Away and Third Kit Stock
The shop do hold limited stock of Home, Away and Third shirts, apart from Large in the Home and Away kit.
All adult shirts sold out online at the latest markdown in price at the end of March, so we advise to be quick while stock lasts. There will not be anymore deliveries of 2020/21 kit.
The shirts are priced at £16.99 for adult and £13.99 for kids.