A position has arisen for a full-time chartered physiotherapist to lead the medical team at Southend United as they prepare for the development of a new stadium at Fossetts Farm.
As part of the role you will liaise with the board, first team, academy management and medical team regarding the delivery of physiotherapy services at the Football Club.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the department and match day duties.
The ideal applicant should have a minimum five years experience working in an elite sports environment.
They should possess a BSc or MSc in physiotherapy and further qualifications in another relevant subject area as well as the FA ATMMiF qualification.
The successful applicant will be based at the Boots & Laces training complex and match days dependent on fixture locations.
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the legal requirements of the role.
- Deal with treatment and rehabilitation of injured players.
- Implement injury prevention strategies.
- Work alongside the clubs sports science & strength conditioning departments.
- Maintain and organise staff CPD.
- Develop a network of medical specialists to support player care.
- Support the EPPP academy processes and relevant audits.
Package dependent on experience, please send relevant CV & cover letter to: email@example.com