The Club Shop at Roots Hall will be re-opening on Wednesday 2nd December following the end of the national lockdown, under Tier Two restrictions.
In the run-up to Christmas, the shop will be open seven days a week to maximise the opportunity for supporters to get their Christmas shopping done. Extended hours will also be in place the week commencing 14th December.
Please read on below for the shop Covid-19 safety protocols.
Shop December Opening Hours - W/C 30th Nov
Wed 2nd Dec – 10am – 4pm
Thurs 3rd Dec – 10am - 4pm
Fri 4th Dec - 10am - 4pm
Sat 5th Dec - 10am - 4pm
Sun 6th Dec - 10am - 4pm
Shop December Opening Hours - W/C 7th Dec
Monday 7th Dec – 10am – 4pm
Tuesday 8th Dec – 10am – 4pm
Wednesday 9th Dec – 10am – 4pm
Thursday 10th Dec – 10am – 4pm
Friday 11th Dec – 10am – 4pm
Sat 12th Dec (matchday) - 9am - 5.30pm
Sunday 13th Dec – 10am – 4pm
Opening hours will be updated on the club website on a weekly basis in the lead up to Christmas.
Shop Safety Protocols
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in the shop, unless exempt.
- You must enter via the Victoria Avenue road entrance as you will have to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR barcode on the wall - hands must be sanitised on entrance and exit to the store.
- The shop is allowing up to 10 customers entrance into the shop at any one time (families with small children are classed as one)
- Customers will have to follow the one-way system in place
- The Ticket Office entrance will be in use for disabled access or for customers with a buggy. Before entering the store they must scan the ticket office QR barcode and use the hand sanitiser on the wall.
- A queuing system will be in operation where markers will be placed on the floor two metres apart.