The Southend United Club Shop have updated their opening times for the build up to the festive period.
In the run-up to Christmas, the shop will be open seven days a week to maximise the opportunity for supporters to get their Christmas shopping done.
Staff in the Club Shop will also be wearing fancy dress this Saturday (19th December) so keep an eye out for their festive outfits!
Shop December hours w/c 14th December
Thursday 17th - 10am - 6pm
Friday 18th - 10am - 6pm
Saturday 19th - 10am - 7pm
Sunday 20th - 10am - 4pm
Shop December hours w/c 21st December
Monday 21st - 10am - 6pm
Tuesday 22nd - 10am - 6pm
Wednesday 23rd - 10am - 6pm
Thursday 24th - 9am - 2pm
Friday 25th - CLOSED
Saturday 26th - CLOSED
Sunday 27th - CLOSED
Shop December/January hours w/c 28th December
Monday 28th CLOSED (Bank Holiday)
Tuesday 29th - 10am - 4pm
Wednesday 30th - 10am - 4pm
Thursday 31st - 9am - 2pm
Friday 1st - CLOSED
Saturday 2nd - CLOSED
Sunday 3rd - CLOSED
Please read on below for the shop Covid-19 safety protocols.
Shop Safety Protocols
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in the shop, unless exempt.
- You must enter via the Victoria Avenue road entrance as you will have to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR barcode on the wall - hands must be sanitised on entrance and exit to the store.
- The shop is allowing up to 10 customers entrance into the shop at any one time (families with small children are classed as one)
- Customers will have to follow the one-way system in place
- The Ticket Office entrance will be in use for disabled access or for customers with a buggy. Before entering the store they must scan the ticket office QR barcode and use the hand sanitiser on the wall.
- A queuing system will be in operation where markers will be placed on the floor two metres apart.