Southend United Football Club are delighted to announce a price freeze on 2019/20 season cards - the fourth consecutive year prices have remained the same.
With over 3,800 season card holders during the 2018/19 season we want to try and surpass that figure.
Your support was vital last season to keep us in League One and the result against Sunderland AFC will certainly be a day to remember for a long time.
Current season card holders have until the 16th June to keep their current seat so purchase beforehand to avoid losing it.
If you purchase/renew, you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Secure your seat for the season ahead
- Cup & away game ticket priority
- Exclusive third party discounts & promotions
- Exclusive Southend United pin badge
- Incentives to recommend a friend
- 10% discount off hospitality booking
Rhys Ellingham, Head of Commercial said: “Last season wasn’t the season anyone expected or wanted but to finish with a result like that to secure our League One status was unbelievable.
“One thing I can say from last season, what a credit our fanbase are to the club, travelling up and down the country in numbers and cheering Blues on from Roots Hall.
“The last game of the season brought everyone together and it’s given us a platform to hopefully build on for next season, on and off the pitch.”
Blues fans are able to spread the cost of watching their team throughout the 2019/20 season over 10 monthly instalments thanks to a new partnership with Orchard Funding.
There is a 8% fixed interest rate spread over the 10 months with no admin fee payable.
How to buy with Orchard Funding
1.Visit www.orchardfunding.co.uk/LeisureFunding.aspx then use the drop down menu to select Southend United
2. In ‘Enter Loan Amount’, enter the full price of your season card(s) – you can check the price table here or above.
3. If renewing an existing season card, enter your membership number where prompted – this can be found on your season card. If you are a new season ticket holder, enter your surname and first initial as a reference number in this field.
Recommend a Friend – earn £25!
Simply recommend and sign up a friend or family member to become a 2019/20 Blues season card holder and earn £25!*
The £25 is awarded when a current adult or senior season card holder recommends a friend/family member to take an adult or senior season card for the 2019/20 season.
The new season card holder will receive £25 off their 2018/19 season card & the current season card holder will receive £25 cash.
*Please note the ‘recommend a friend’ scheme only applies when the person has not been a season card holder for the past two seasons. The Club reserve the right to refuse the benefit in the event of a dispute. T&C’s apply.
How To Purchase
- Follow this handy guide to buying online
- By phone on 08444 770077 (weekdays: 9.30am-5pm, weekends: 10am-3pm)
- From the Roots Hall Ticket Office in person (weekdays: 9.30am-5pm, weekends: 10am-3pm)