Join Blues’ first team squad for a round of golf on Tuesday 23rd April...
Southend United’s popular golf day is back again this year at The Rayleigh Club, raising funds for Prostate Cancer UK.
The Rayleigh Club South Course poses a challenge to the abilities of the most capable golfers.
Widely recognised as one of the finest in the south east of England, it has earned its status as a ‘championship’ course, playing host to the PGA’s East Anglian Open. A number of eye-catching improvements have made it even more of a ‘must-play’.
You can enjoy a day away from the stresses and strains with the Blues squad and management during a round of 18 holes.
It is also a fantastic networking opportunity to mix with some of our main club partners and other businesses.
Please note it will be a 1pm arrival with a 2pm tee-off.
• Bacon roll and refreshments on arrival.
• Four ball with option to have a Blues First Team player/s in your game
• Beat the pro, longest drive, hole in one and nearest the pin competitions
• Two course evening meal and presentation
• Evening raffle raising funds for Prostate Cancer UK with some great prizes available
• Tailored trousers/shorts
• Polo or collared shirts
• Golf shoes
Team of four: £305 + vat
Team of three and SUFC player: £305 + vat
Team of two and two SUFC players: £305 + vat
*Requests for players are taken on a first come first served basis and subject to availability
To book your place, call the Commercial team on 01702 304147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org