The deadline for Blues fans to secure their usual seat for the 2019/20 season is Sunday 16th June.
And we're delighted to announce we've now hit the 3,000 sold mark as we head into the final few days of the renewal period - but let's not stop there!
Once this deadline has passed, all seats will be made available and the opportunity for supporters to purchase a Season Card elsewhere in the ground will be available.
This is the fourth consecutive season that prices on Season Cards have been frozen and everyone at the club is looking forward to another season in Sky Bet League One, our fifth consecutive year in the third tier of English Football.
We want to build on what was a dramatic end to last season which culminated in a special final day win over Sunderland that ensured another campaign at this level.
And to make sure we build on the feelgood factor, we’re hoping to improve Season Card numbers, which last season reached 3,800!
There are many great benefits of becoming a Southend United Season Card holder, including:
- Secure your seat for the season ahead
- Cup & away game ticket priority
- Exclusive third party discounts & promotions
- Exclusive Southend United pin badge
- Incentives to recommend a friend
- 10% discount off hospitality booking
- Discounts from our partner, Fairfield*:
- 10% OFF any BMW/MINI Parts & Accessories
- 10% OFF Servicing
- FREE M.O.T
- £500 OFF Any New or Approved Used MINI
- £500 OFF Any New or Approved Used BMW
- 10% OFF Fairfield Bodyshop Repairs
Blues fans are able to spread the cost of watching their team throughout the 2019/20 season over 10 monthly instalments thanks to a new partnership with Orchard Funding.
There is a 8% fixed interest rate spread over the 10 months with no admin fee payable.
How to buy with Orchard Funding
1.Visit www.orchardfunding.co.uk/LeisureFunding.aspx then use the drop down menu to select Southend United
2. In ‘Enter Loan Amount’, enter the full price of your season card(s) – you can check the price table here or above.
3. If renewing an existing season card, enter your membership number where prompted – this can be found on your season card. If you are a new season ticket holder, enter your surname and first initial as a reference number in this field.
Recommend a Friend – earn £25!
Simply recommend and sign up a friend or family member to become a 2019/20 Blues season card holder and earn £25!*
The £25 is awarded when a current adult or senior season card holder recommends a friend/family member to take an adult or senior season card for the 2019/20 season.
The new season card holder will have £25 deducted from the total & the current season card holder will receive £25 in cash.
*Please note the ‘recommend a friend’ scheme only applies when the person has not been a season card holder for the past two seasons. The Club reserve the right to refuse the benefit in the event of a dispute. T&C’s apply.
How To Purchase
- Follow this handy guide to buying online
- By phone on 08444 770077 (weekdays: 9.30am-5pm, weekends: 10am-3pm)
- From the Roots Hall Ticket Office in person (weekdays: 9.30am-5pm, weekends: 10am-3pm)