Why not sign up for our new Princes Trust Team Programme, which starts on the 28th January 2019...
This FREE 12-week programme will give you the tools you need to find a fresh start in life whilst developing the skills you need to be successful in work, education or your personal life.
The programme will support you and uncover your hidden talents, improve your confidence, employability skills and gain a nationally recognised qualification - Princes Trust Certificate in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
If your 16-25 and not currently in Education, Employment or Training, you will have the opportunity to make new friends, attend a 5-day action-packed residential course, gain valuable work experience and complete projects as a team which will benefit your local community.
You will be given the chance to work towards a nationally recognised qualification, where you will be challenged in the following areas:
- Working as a team to complete a community project, making a positive difference to the place where you live
- Taking part in an action-packed residential trip
- Get two weeks’ work experience in something you’re interested in
- Develop your English and Maths skills
- As part of the course, we also spend some time developing your interview and CV skills to ensure your confidence is sky-high for when taking the next step.
- *The course does not affect your benefits but does provide you with the chance to change your life.
“This course has given me the confidence and strength to gain employment”
“It’s one of the best things I’ve done”
“I’ve made memories and friends that I will never forget”
To find out more please contact Programme Leader Faye Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07930399502/ 01702 341351