Blues fans not going to Priestfield Stadium on Saturday can follow all the action against Gillingham LIVE on 'iFollow Blues' at a cost of just £10.
Nothing compares to the feeling of a matchday, and even more so the spectacle of a live game, but should you be unable to attend the fixture in person, then iFollow is the next best option available.
Fans based in the UK and Ireland can watch live EFL league games provided that:
- They fall outside of UEFA’s Article 48 Blocked Hours (14:45-17:15 on a Saturday)
- They fall outside Bank Holidays
- They have not been selected for broadcast on Sky Sports or Pitch International
Click the flashing iFollow Blues GIF below to take you straight to the Gillingham Match Pass page where you can purchase yours.
Here's how it works:
- Visit the 'Subscribe' page and scroll to 'Match Pass'
- When the forthcoming game is eligible for live broadcast, you will have the option to purchase a match pass for £10 (please note live match passes do not come as part of the annual or monthly subscriptions)
- Log in to your iFollow account ahead of kick-off and select 'Watch Live Now'. This can be via a desktop PC, a tablet or a smartphone, using the Southend United Official App
- A holding screen will be displayed until the teams emerge from the tunnel; then you'll be able to see the full game with audio commentary
- Please note this will be single camera footage with no replays, although there is the option to rewind footage manually. The score and time will be displayed.
A regular iFollow subscription for UK and Ireland fans provides live audio commentary of every match, interviews, extended highlights and a searchable archive of videos from down the years, at a cost of just £4.49 per month or £45 for the season.
Overseas fans can watch every game live for £5, or £110 for a season pass.