U18s winger Terrell Egbri has been shortlisted, along with 11 others, for the LFE October Goal of the Month.
This season’s third instalment of LFE's Goal of the Month competition is features 12 stunning strikes from across the Academy leagues in October.
The winner will qualify for a chance to claim the 2018-19 Goal of the Season prize, with Bolton Wanderers midfielder Luca Connell and Bristol City full-back Bradley Webb already booking their places after leading the votes in August and September, respectively.
Blackburn Rovers’ George Wilson kicks things off with a powerful drive from distance, while Haydn Price (Northampton Town) and Tom Pugh (Scunthorpe United) produced strikes of similar venom, with all three rocketing into the top corner.
Lincoln City’s Elliott Sartorius was just pipped to the September award and he’s back in contention again after pulling off a tremendous lob from range, although he faces competition from Colchester United second-year apprentice Noah Chilvers, who also found the net by catching the keeper off his line.
Luton Town’s Sam Beckwith showed his expertise from dead-ball situations with a precise left-footed free-kick, while Blues’ Terrell Egbri responded in the same game with a terrific hit after drifting past a couple of markers.
First-year apprentices Callum King-Harmes (Bolton Wanderers) and Tyree Wilson (Derby County) both struck from outside the area with tremendous accuracy and Leeds United put a corner kick routine from the training ground into action, with Niall Huggins finishing off with aplomb.
Elsewhere, Joe Berks (Port Vale) went on a magnificent solo run straight from kick-off and applied a spectacular finish to match, while Rochdale’s Florian Yonsian brilliantly curled a left-footed effort into the far corner.
- George Wilson, BLACKBURN ROVERS v West Ham United
- Joe Berks, PORT VALE v Bury
- Sam Beckwith, LUTON TOWN v Southend United
- Elliott Sartorius, LINCOLN CITY v Huddersfield Town
- Callum King-Harmes, BOLTON WANDERERS v Burnley
- Haydn Price, NORTHAMPTON TOWN v Milton Keynes Dons
- Terrell Egbri, SOUTHEND UNITED v Luton Town
- Niall Huggins, LEEDS UNITED v Hull City
- Florian Yonsian, ROCHDALE v Preston North End
- Noah Chilvers, COLCHESTER UNITED v Ipswich Town
- Tom Pugh, SCUNTHORPE UNITED v Rotherham United
- Tyree Wilson, DERBY COUNTY v Stoke City
To vote for Egbri go to use the hashtag #LFEGOALG on Twitter. Voting will remain open until noon on 15 November.