Our Princes Trust ‘Team Programme’ is a 12-week personal development programme, giving young people 16-25 the opportunity to take part in a variety of activities that are designed to help them develop and improve their communication and teamwork skills as well as confidence.
You will be given the chance to work towards a nationally recognized qualification, where you will be challenged in the following areas;
- Working as a team to complete a community project, making a positive difference to the place where you live
- Taking part in an action-packed residential trip
- Get two weeks’ work experience in something you’re interested in
- Develop your English and Maths skills
- As part of the course, we also spend some time developing your interview and CV skills to ensure your confidence is sky-high for when taking the next step.
*The course does not affect your benefits but does provide you with the chance to change your life.
The next course starts – 21st May 2018
If you are interested, apply for an interview.
Contact Programme Leader - Faye Lambert on email@example.com | 01702 341351 | 07930399502