It may have been raining, but the Blues supporters still turned out in their numbers on Sunday for the annual Meet the Blues Day event.
The queue for the players’ signing session spoke volumes for the turnout despite of the wind and rain.
Many fans took up the first chance to get their hands on the new home and away kit, watch the players train, even get involved in training, sign up to become a Junior Blue, get autographs and pictures with the players and then watch a thrilling U18 game which ended 4-4.
The winning raffle numbers were:
- Mascot Package – Green 56-60
- 12th Man Package – White 311-315
- Centre Circle Lounge – White 251-255
- Signed Ball – Green 61-65
- Executive Box – Brentford – Yellow 86-90 (Already claimed)
- Family Ticket – Yellow 36-40 (Already claimed)
- Adventure Island Passes – Yellow 11-15
- Lakeside Hammers Passes – White 261-265 (Already claimed)
Here are some images from the day.