The Ticket Office and ticket website will be closed on Tuesday 4th December ALL DAY and until midday on Wednesday 5th December to allow for a ticketing system upgrade to take place.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused, however this essential upgrade will provide a better supporter experience.
Key improvements to ticketing system:
- The upgrade will enable fans to select a specific seat on a tablet or mobile phone rather than having the nearest available chosen for them
- More clarity on prices and products available
- Better customer experience online
- Improvements for the ticket office meaning a better experience for those buying in person/ over the phone
- Finance available through the website
As a result of the closure, Luton tickets came off sale on Monday at 5pm.
Luton are selling tickets to Southend supporters via the phone only until 5pm on Wednesday on 01582 416976, tickets will then be available to collect from the away end. No tickets will be available after 5pm on Wednesday 5th December and the game is all ticket.
Please note that the Club Shop will be open during this period.