Southend United Football Club are searching for a Blues Box Office Supervisor to play a key role in the fan experience.
Reporting to the Head of Ticketing, this role will suit someone with at least 2 years relatable customer service experience. Ultimately the Club are looking to seek someone with a professional and determined approach to ensure the best experience is given as the Club continues its growth and reach.
The role will also require a professional telephone manner to ensure regular dialogue with fans.
- To provide front of house customer / fan service in what is a busy ticket office
- Deliver exceptional customer / fan service to all via phone and face-to-face
- Management of the Club’s membership schemes including Junior Blues
- To ensure received internet bookings are processed efficiently and accurately
- Processing of the Club’s Future Blues ticket scheme
- Preparing matchday tickets for officials etc
- Reconciliation of away games
- Responsibility for the Blues Box Office on match days
- Cashing up of received monies
- Ensuring timely and accurate release of literature and match tickets to fans
- Ensuring the accurate and consistent collection of fan data
- Providing holiday cover for the Head of Ticketing
- Responding to all inbound email enquiries
- Liaison with away clubs for ticketing requirements
- To act as the Club’s Supporter Liaison Officer
- Assisting the Head of Ticketing with general tasks
- Accurate updating of fan records
- Liaison with locally based companies to source related supporter offers and incentives
- 2 years of related experience with face-to-face and telephone contact
- Desired experience of ticketing and CRM systems
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Extensive experience of using various functionality within Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and written
- Professional and well presented
- Ability to independently multi-task and self-prioritise
- Efficient in use of Microsoft programmes and database
Standard working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm and all home match days. Naturally, additional hours are required from time to time to assist in additional Club events.
Please send your CV, covering letter, any relevant notice period and your current remuneration package to Candice Lovell, Candice.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Until position is filled, interviews will take place shortly
Southend United Football Club are an equal opportunities employer.