Work for Blues at Roots Hall...
Southend United Football Club are recruiting for a Commercial and Blues Box Office (Outbound) Tele-Sales Executive.
The Club are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated individual to help further grow the Club’s reach and commercial income.
- The successful candidate will very much be expected to make at least 40 worthwhile outbound calls to potential clients per day
- Logging of all outbound calls to provide opportunities to engage with the business community of Southend and the wider area
- Identify suitable companies and senior decision makers to target
- Management of the Club’s Commercial database and updating of fan database
- Outbound calls made to lottery players, season card holders and fans to improve engagement and direct sales
- Arranging meetings with decision makers of perspective clients and corporate partners for Head of Business Development / Commercial Director
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in genuine outbound tele-sales generating new business from new or lapsed clients
- Competent in use of word, excel, power point, databases, outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- A desire to succeed
Standard working hours
Monday – Wednesday: 11:30am – 8pm
11:30am – 4pm within Commercial Sales
5pm – 8pm within Blues Box Office
Thursday - Friday: 9am – 5:30pm within Commercial Sales
- Own car
- Interest in football / sport
The role will report to the Head of Business Development.
Interested applicants are requested to send their up-to-date CV, covering letter outlining current remuneration package and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org