Southend United Football Club are looking for a pitch side matchday coordinator to assist on match days at Roots Hall Stadium during the 2017/18 season.
The matchday coordinator will be pitch side during the build-up of the game and at half time to assist with presentations and events that take place.
This paid role will include:
- Overseeing any pre match and half time entertainment
- Take control of pre match and half time presentations with key sponsors, fans and fan groups
- Hand out team sheets to photographers near the dugout area
- Meet and greet people involved in any pitch side activities
- Look after the Junior Blues pitch side flag bearers
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have a flexible attitude to work.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have a polite and courteous manner.
- Be organised, have good time management skills.
- Be able to adapt to different and changing situations.
- Have a personable approach.
- Knowledge and understanding to company policies, procedures, and regulations relating to your role.
- Ability to liaise with coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner.
Arrive no later than two hours before kick-off
£30 per game
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS Clearance.
To apply please email email@example.com with any relevant experience you have and why you are suited to the role.