The Southend United Community & Educational Trust are currently looking for a Futsal & 11 a side Assistant to help drive the team to their weekly fixtures and training. If you're interested in the below job description, please email email@example.com
Post Role: Education Assistant
Responsible to: Education Department
Responsible for: Futsal & 11 a Side Students
Principle Purpose of Job
• To support the Futsal Officer on Match Days and Training (Monday mornings, Tuesday mornings and Wednesday)
• To drive the team to weekly fixtures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• As Education Assistant you are required to carry out the following duties in the context of SUCET’s policies and practices, particularly Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Data Protection, and those of any host organisations, including informing learners of their obligations.
• Attend match days and training, assistant to the coach and assist in managing the Futsal/ 11 a side team in representing Southend United.
• Liaise with Futsal Officer/Education Team to be aware of venue, resources and administration, including procedures in case of fire and other health and safety issues.
• Maintain contact with your Futsal Officer and inform them immediately of any changes, cancellations, or other significant problems. In an emergency please contact the SUCET Office.
• Represent SUCET at all times.
• Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to additional duties for SUCET, within the remit of this post.