Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at a football match?
Find out and develop new skills whilst gaining valuable work experience at Southend United Football Club!
Learn whilst working alongside the facilities team to discover how they prepare and maintain the stadium to ensure fans get the most enjoyment from their experience.
What is the Facilities Academy?
- Work experience working with the Southend United Facilities team
- An ideal way to learn new skills to add to your CV
- Gain a Level 1 award in facilities
- Opportunities to improve your english and maths
- The potential to be offered a job or Apprenticeship
What we look for
- 16-18 year olds
- Passion, enthusiasm and a willing to learn
- Individuals who hold below a full level 3 NVQ qualification
Applicants should apply via email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and include a basic summary of their experiences and desire to join the scheme and outline your date of birth.
The scheme will run from late November to February.