Learn & work at Southend United with this great new role...
Southend United Football Club are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist the Marketing Manager in increasing the exposure and engagement of Southend United Football Club with the ultimate objective to provide an array of platforms to help increase revenue for the Club.
• Develop, copy, create content for social media accounts and news pages for the website
• Ensure accuracy in copy, quality of imagery and the correct use of brand guidelines in all communications
• Implement social media advertising campaigns for all departments, varying from ticketing, hospitality, and season cards
• Monitor Southend United Google Analytics
• Work closely with the Shrimpers Trust on Junior Blues Newsletters and events
• Assist in the development and maintenance of a high quality and fully compliant image library for use across all marketing channels
• Contribute to the planning, development and execution of digital campaigns
• Prepare the Stadium for Matchday making sure all literature holders are stocked up with relevant and updated information
• Assist in designing and ordering external advertising including roller banners, gazebos, posters etc.
• Establishing and maintaining coverage logs for Club’s main sponsors
• Attend at least one Southend United Community & Educational Trust’s events and cover it from a Club angle with social media engagement and write up for local press
• Assist the commercial department in creating all matchday menus for Hospitality guests
• Using a survey platform help Southend United understand their supporters more
• Control and monitor all flyer dispatches
• Competent use of common social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram with a passion to produce innovative and creative content.
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of Adobe platforms including Photoshop, InDesign
Applicants to supply contact details, name, age and if feasible a CV, preferably with a statement stating why you would like to do the apprenticeship.