We get to know more about Saturday's opponents - Morecambe.
We get to know a bit more about Saturday's opponents - Morecambe - who Blues beat for the first time in their history in the last meeting back in November in the FA Cup first round.
- Morecambe reached the Football League for the first time in their history back in 2007, thanks to a play-off final win against Exeter City. They have remained in League 2 ever since, once reaching the play-off semi-finals.
- Their new stadium, the Globe Arena, opened in 2010 and is just their second home during their 94-year existence.
- At just 37, Jim Bentley is the sixth-youngster managed in the top four divisions, with only James Beattie of Accrington Stanley younger than Bentley in League 2.
- The capacity of their new home, the Globe Arena, is 6,476. The Bay Radio Terrace Stand will not be open to away supporters on Saturday.
- The furthest Morecambe have got in the FA Cup is the third round, on three occasions. Blues knocked them out in the first round this season.
- Morecambe won the FA Trophy in 1974, and four years later won the Conference League Cup.
- The season they lost in the play-off semi-finals, Morecambe finished 4th in League 2 – their highest ever league finish.
- Morecambe’s mascot, Christie the Cat had an infamous altercation with Dagenham & Redbridge goalkeeper Tony Roberts, for which he was sent off.
- Christie the Cat was stolen following the last game at Christie Park – but later returned by someone trying to sell it back to the club!
Click here for Morecambe ticket details!