Opportunity to work within Southend United's Academy...
Southend United Academy are looking to appoint Talent Identification Scouts in the London and Essex areas to work along aside the Southend United Academy Head of Recruitment.
Successful candidates must have an extensive knowledge and experience of local and district leagues in the London and Essex areas. They must also demonstrate excellent communicative skills to liaise with managers, parents, coaches and other football providers.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Talent Identification Scout:
• To meet with the Academy Head of Recruitment to discuss format for attending matches and criteria for identification of players.
• To attend a Talent Identification Course.
• To forward a record of games attended and potential trialists to the Academy Head of Recruitment
• To complete all relevant documentation thoroughly and promptly
• To adhere to the Clubs “Scouts Code of Conduct ” at all times.
• Candidates at all times be mindful that he is representing a Professional Club and as such will conduct himself in a respectful and responsible manner.
Successful candidates will benefit from:
• Attendance to all Southend United internal CPD courses
• Tickets to 1st team home league games
• Club Tracksuit
Hours: flexible hours (Dependant on fixtures)
Interested candidates must contact Lead Youth Development Phase Coach David Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org.