Brandon Scott and Daniel King's strikes against Gillingham up for League Football Education's Goal of the Month for September
Southend United's Brandon Scott and Daniel King are both up for the League Football Education's Goal of the Month thanks to their excellent strikes against Gillingham in a 7-2 win.
Please make sure you visit this link and vote for either Brandon (Goal A) or Daniel (Goal B).
League Football Education’s (LFE) Goal of the Month competition returns for September with ten of the best strikes from the Under-18 Premier and Youth Alliance Academy Leagues. Swindon Town’s Josh Cook took the plaudits last time out for his powerful finish during The Robins 4 – 1 victory over Hereford on 31 August. This month’s contenders, from Football League clubs across the land, will be hoping to emulate him by attracting the majority of the public vote:
• Brandon Scott, SOUTHEND UNITED v Gillingham
• Daniel King, SOUTHEND UNITED v Gillingham
• Giorgio Rasulo, MK DONS v Dagenham & Redbridge
• Mark Shelton, BURTON ALBION v Scunthorpe United
• Jake Charles, Sheffield Wed v HUDDERSFIELD TOWN
• Michael Williamson, ROTHERHAM UNITED v Burton Albion
• Lewis Collins, Manchester City v READING
• Alex Kenlock, Hartlepool United v NOTTS COUNTY
• Regan Charles-Cook, Leeds United v CHARLTON ATHLETIC
• Tyler Brampton, COLCHESTER UNITED v Southend United
LFE chief executive Alan Sykes said: “This competition remains extremely popular with players, clubs and the general public. It provides a great platform to showcase the talented young footballers that are currently being produced by Football League clubs.”
To watch and vote for your favourite goal please visit the LFE website.
Voting will remain open until 1pm on Thursday 17 October.