Club are looking for a photographer for home and away matches during the 2013/14 season
Southend United’s media department are looking to recruit a matchday club photographer for the 2013/14 season.
The role will see you attend all home and away matches throughout the season, while there may also be some club/community events that need to be covered during the course of the campaign.
Please see the job description below. If you’d kike to apply for the role, please email your CV and cover letter, as well as a link to any previous experience/your personal website, to email@example.com or post your application to Tom Biggs, Southend United Football Club, Roots Hall Stadium, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, SS2 6NQ.
Post Title: Matchday Club Photographer
Responsible to: Media & Communications Manager
Main purpose: To supply the club’s official matchday photographs both home and away as well as some non-matchday events.
- To provide images from all home games (league and cup), capture shots from around the ground with fans and take any photos needed by the club’s commercial team.
- Photos from all away games (league and cup) throughout the season. (Travel will be provided to away games).
- Upload photos to the club’s photography website www.southendunitedpics.co.uk
- Upload photos to your personal website on the evening of the game to be added to the club’s website (www.southendunited.co.uk).
- Take photos as and when needed at club events such as pitch hire or Meet the Blues day.
Please note you must supply your own camera equipment.
The closing date for applications is Friday 14th June, 5pm.