Volunteer Driver required to take students to Futsal
The SUCET are currently looking for a Futsal Assistant to help drive the team to their weekly fixtures. If you're interested in the below job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Role: Futsal Assistant
Responsible to: Education Officer
Responsible for: Futsal students
Principle Purpose of Job
• To support the Futsal Coach on match days (Wednesdays)
• To drive the team to weekly fixtures.
• To support the coach in managing the team at fixtures
Duties and Responsibilities:
• As Futsal assistant you are required to carry out the following duties in the context of SUCET’s policies and practices, particularly Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and Data Protection, and those of any host organisations, including informing learners of their obligations.
• Attend match days, act as assistant to the coach and assist in managing the Futsal team in representing Southend United.
• Liaise with Education Officer/Futsal coach/CEO to be aware of venue, resources and administration, including procedures in case of fire and other health and safety issues.
• Maintain contact with your Education Officer and CEO, and inform them immediately of any changes, cancellations, or other significant problems. In an emergency please contact the SUCET Office.
• Represent SUCET at all times.
• Any other duty which, from time to time, may reasonably be required to additional duties for SUCET, within the remit of this post.