Ticket Office Manager Vacancy
Southend United Football Club is looking to recruit a Full Time Ticket Office Manager with a retail/sales background.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, the Ticket Office Manager will be responsible for the efficient and smooth running of the Ticket Office with a vision to drive the operation forward and deliver a fast moving efficient department.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Overseeing and driving the quality and quantity of customer data on the ticketing system
• Supervising the process of selling matchday tickets (home and away) and season tickets
• Working closely with the commercial department to suggest, agree and implement ticket promotions and events to drive matchday attendances and revenues
• Develop marketing strategies to deliver increasing season ticket and matchday ticket sales
• Liaise with other clubs to manage and assign ticket allocations for the sale of home and away tickets
• Managing and supervising Ticket Office staff, and organising recruitment and rotas for matchdays
• Ensuring quality training for all ticket office staff and keeping the office running smoothly
• The effective and efficient processing of season ticket payments and benefits
• Ensuring the provision of outstanding customer service
We seek applications from individuals who:
• Have a background of working with IT systems and preferably a good understanding of ticketing and or booking systems
• Are experienced in the use of CRM systems for marketing purposes
• Have excellent organisational and customer service skills
• Are able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Having a knowledge of spreadsheets and the ability to write reports would be advantageous
• Are able to problem solve and deal with situations in a calm and efficient matter with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise to meet deadlines
• Are highly self motivated and wish to develop their career
• Be willing to undertake training
An attractive salary is on offer and all interested applications should send a covering letter and CV to: Helen Norbury, Club Secretary, Southend United Football Club, Roots Hall, Victoria Avenue, Southend on Sea, SS2 6NQ, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two written references will be required.
Southend United is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and employees to share this commitment. Southend United is also an Equal Opportunities’ Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.