Two coaches to work within the Academy required
Southend United requires two coaches to work within the Academy with the Under 10 and Under 14 age groups.
The successful candidate will be working alongside other Academy coaches, and will have a passion for developing talent for the future, whilst being able to operate within the Academy, planning, delivering, evaluating and recording coaching sessions and match reports.
Candidates should possess:
• Minimum UEFA B coaching award
• FA Youth Modules 1&2
• Valid Safeguarding Children Certificate
• Valid Emergency Aid Certificate
• Computer literate, ability to use internet explorer, email, and word and excel based documents
Additional Desirable qualifications would include:
• FA Youth Award Modules 3 or working towards
• Full Driving License
Candidates should be the following:
• Committed, enthusiastic and highly motivated, showing a passion for developing players
• A positive and professional attitude and the ability to work with a range of individuals
• Ability to work on one's own initiative and as part of a team and a willingness to work unsocial hours including evenings and weekends
• Effective communication, interpersonal and motivational skills and as well as being a role-model and professional.
• Plan, deliver, evaluate and recording coaching sessions
The successful candidate will be expected to devote themselves to their continuous professional development. They will also be required to provide copies of all qualifications, 2 written references and undergo an FA Enhanced CRB/DBS check prior to commencement of employment.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a concise covering letter detailing your experience and how you meet the relevant criteria, email@example.com by the closing date of 5pm Friday 16th August 2013.
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview which will include a coaching sessions.