You can celebrate Christmas at Southend United this December by booking one of our fantastic Christmas lunches.
If you and your friends or work colleagues would like to enjoy an afternoon of festive cheer, why not join us for one of our Christmas dates.
Our Platinum Suite will be open Monday 10th, Tuesday 11th, Tuesday 18th and Wednesday 19th December for Christmas lunches.
The suite will open from 12pm through to 5pm where you can enjoy a pre lunch drinks at the bar before being shown to your table.
There is a fantastic choice of food on offer, so why not book your table now and celebrate at your favourite Football Club!
- Broccoli & Stilton Soup with Garlic Croutons
- Smoked Salmon & Prawn Roulade on bed of dressed leaves & cherry tomatoes
- Crown of Melon filled with a Tawny Port
- Chicken & Pancetta Caesar Salad
- Roast Turkey with Pigs in blankets & Cranberry & Chestnut Stuffing
- Traditional Minute Steak Dianne
- Baked haddock on a bed of creamy spinach with a cheddar cheese sauce topped with a poached egg
- Homemade Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagne
All served with Roast or Lyonnaise Potatoes and a medley of fresh vegetables
- Christmas Pudding with a Rich Brandy Sauce
- Summer Berries with crushed Meringue & Chantilly cream
- Rich Chocolate Torte with fresh cream
- Cranberry & Wensleydale cheese with red onion chutney & selection of biscuits
Coffee & Mince Pies
Price: £17.95 per person
We can accommodate large and small parties so for more information or to make a booking give Sue Page a call on 01702 304147
or email firstname.lastname@example.org