As a goodwill gesture for the tremendous support shown throughout the season, Southend United are offering FREE coach travel and discounted tickets for the last away league game of the season.
Blues travel to Shrewsbury Town on Saturday in a battle for a play-off place in Sky Bet League One and your support is going to be priceless.
As a way of saying thank you for following the team over the campaign and to give the players that added impetus at Greenhous Meadow, we are laying on travel as well as reduced ticket prices to encourage fans to make the 382-mile round trip.
Blues Chairman Ron Martin praised the fans and said he wanted to repay them.
"The supporters have been fantastic this year and this is my way of repaying some of that loyalty.
“We all want the Club to succeed and the more support we can take to Shrewsbury the greater opportunity. There is no doubt the team spirit is lifted by the crowd and winning Saturday is critical to keep our promotion hopes alive.”
Coaches will be run by the Shrimpers Trust subject to availability and in addition Blues fans can purchase tickets (subject to availability) at the reduced price of:
- £10 for adults
- £7.50 for 65+
- £7.50 for disabled supporters
- 21-year-olds and under go FREE!
- Students go FREE!
(Just over 400 tickets left)
To take advantage of the free coach travel and/or discounted/free tickets contact the Blues Box Office in person or by calling 08444 770077 from 10am tomorrow morning.
Terms & Conditions
- If you have already bought a ticket for the game at the original price, contact the Blues Box Office for the difference to be paid to you.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult if travelling by coach.
- If fans are wishing to travel by alternative means, they can still take advantage of the free/discounted tickets by contacting the Blues Box Office.
- If tickets have been purchased by cash then the refund needs to be put through as cash or we can arrange a cheque.
- Coach travel must be booked before 5pm on Thursday 20th April.
- The offer is open to those already booked on coaches and if payment has already been made then it will be refunded.
- All refunds need to be requested and actioned by 3pm Friday, after this time no refund will be given.
Coach pick-up point
The coaches will depart Roots Hall at 8.30am. Parking at the ground will be available on a limited basis.
Blues Box Office
You can take advantage from the Blues Box office will be open:
Thursday 20th April - 9.30am - 5pm
Friday 21st April - 9.30am - 5pm
The match is all ticket and tickets are on sale up until 3pm on Friday 21st April.